What Differentiates Midwest Converting in the Marketplace?
In many cases Midwest Converting functions as problem solvers for their customers by taking on their challenges, so they can focus on their core business and objectives. Where larger company’s struggle to adjust and make changes in order to remain competitive, Midwest Converting is especially suited to succeed as we have developed the critical competencies required to remain flexible and in turn deliver the exceptional ability to react quickly and easily.
The ability to place orders easily, rapid delivery, supported stocking position, speed to market, and custom sizes are some keys to increasing supplier value.
- Our manufacturing facility operates within GMP 21 CFR Part 110 and FSMA compliance for direct and indirect food contact.
- Diverse Converting capabilities for the specialty paper markets in Grade, Size, and Calipers
- Internal Quality Control
- Supply chain programs that enhance supplier value through inventory flexibility, speed to market, and custom programs
- Product ID tracking through all processes in the facility
- Exceptional customer service and quality oriented converting
- Same-day Emergency Runs
- No Minimum on Quantity
- Specialty Converting Projects
- Targeting a particular customer or market
- Consumption Reporting
- In-house custom made skid
Other Services and Programs
Managed Supply Chain Programs for target customer or market
Warehouse and Distribution
Parent Roll inventory for converting & distribution programs
Surge Capacity and Just-In-Time delivery programs
Direct and Indirect Food Safety for Packaging Converting
Re-Wrap and Private Labeling
|Managed Supply Chain Programs for target customer or market||Warehouse and Distribution||Parent Roll inventory for converting & distribution programs||Surge Capacity and Just-In-Time delivery programs|
|Direct and Indirect Food Safety for Packaging Converting||Salvage Rework||Re-Wrap and Private Labeling||Waste Recycling|