To facilitate our commitment to the quality and safety of our converting facility, we have an In-House Quality Control Program that encompasses a Food Quality Safety Management System and supporting infrastructure to identify potential food safety hazards and introduce measures to control and take action where necessary.
- Our production facility is within GMP 21 CFR Part 110 and FSMA compliance for direct and indirect food contact.
We have in place critical components such as written and supporting programs encompassing the following:
- Continuous Quality Management System (CQM)
- Good Manufacturing practices (GMP’s)
- Good Hygiene Practices (GHP’s)
- Traceability Procedures (SSPOP’s)
- Glass and Brittle Plastic Program
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point Plan (HACCP)
- Pre-requisite programs to address areas of perceived risk (SSOP’s)
- Pre-Machine start-up inspections
Midwest Converting guarantees that the converting and processing we perform will meet/exceed requirements and specifications set forth by the customer. Midwest Converting also guarantees that the product processed and shipped will be free from contamination that can affect the food safety compliance of the product.